.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Sunday....











Harpers December issue - Marion Cotillard

....thoughts of NYC this week....

We've hibernated pretty much this week, it's been our half-term holiday....and it's been blissful.
Taking a break, sleeping in & just being.

Children are always so busy these days, so many activities & distractions available to them. 
I think it's really important to just be - and to learn how to entertain themselves & do something other than stare at a screen.

Since I started my "30 Dishes in 30 Days" November challenge, I have unleashed my inner Nigella and have been cooking up a storm....I can't stop actually. 
My only rule is that all the dishes have to be something I've never made before, I'm loving it! 

So far I've made : 
Pea & Potato Soup
Fish Pie
Balsamic Red Onion & Goat's Cheese Tart
Maple Syrup & Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon rolls

Join me if you would like to....although I've already decided I will do this again in either January or February so I may need cooking buddies then :)

Happy Sunday!!


                                                                                       
                                                               
The Little White Company

Kurt Geiger Ltd.
                                                       
                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...