.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

leagally blind.



so I can't see. like I really can't see with out the help of glasses or contacts.

last time I was in the eye doctor's I jokingly ask. "At what point does my eye site keep deteriorating and I  become legally blind?"

he said, "well, let me look at your chart". he paused. and replied///  "oh your way past that point, already."

legally blind folks. that's me.

which bring me to glasses. I actually need them to see. they are so crazy expensive and I also need contacts. soooooooooo with that said have you ever heard of GlassesUSA.com ? They seriously have the cutest glasses. cutest. They have a great selection of eyeglasses in men's and women's. They also have a great section glasses frames in name brands including Guess and Coach. They have all types of frames, full frames, semi-rimless, and rimless. I prefer full frames b/c my lens are so thick. (go ahead you can laugh). They also have frames starting as low as $38.00! With the glasses trend going on right now 38 dollars is a great deal for high quality frames even if you don't actually need them to see and you just want them for style.  p.s. they also have a refer a friend program and super great benefits like price guarantee.



GlassesUSA.com has a great feature called the virtual mirror!

which is a great feature for ordering online! 

have you ever  order eyeglasses online?

today is your lucky day if your in the market for glasses /// GlassesUSA.com is offering my readers the following:
take 15% off + get free shipping on your entire order ( orders over $50 ) use the code: FS15
take 10% off any order of prescription glasses// /code: blog10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...