.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Beauty : Liz Earle



I mention Liz Earle's beauty products pretty frequently on my blog, I am a huge fan.

I use many of her products myself and am always recommending them to friends - of all ages & skin types.

They are very reasonably priced &super-effective.....they also always feel like such pure & clean products.

Liz Earle is available in many department stores & online and they recently launched into six Boots stores around the country - not before time!!

This week-end they are celebrating the opening of their counters at Boots....
visit any of the six stores and you can chat with their expert advisors, have a complimentary hand and arm massage or skincare consultation and also receive a sample of their fabulous Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.
Oh, and there's free champagne too!!

Liz Earle launched a fabulous new make-up range earlier this year - Liz Earle Colour - and as was on the hunt for a new foundation, I thought I'd try their new Signature Foundation.
It's suitable for all skin types (mine is normal to dry) and comes in nine different shades.
It gives a very even coverage, lasts all day & applies very easily over moisturiser.
I wear make-up every day and I love this, I'll definitely be buying it again.

Liz Earle's "Gorgeous Skin Gift", just £16.00 


The brand also has some beautiful gifts for Christmas, all with gorgeous packaging, you can find it all on their website.

Liz Earle Beauty Co Ltd
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...