.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Singing To My Heart...

The image below 'had me at hello', can you guess why?



Those of you who know me well will remember my penchant for red, my love of owls, my adoration of quotes around the home, and my fascination with pattern and colour in general.

How then, could my heart not skip a beat when I saw this great photo over on the Anthology Blog via the Heima Store.

LOVE the desk with the red and pink drawers, the owl lamps are divine of course, and the art works based on quotes are gorgeous.

And, using books as part of a room's decoration (stacking them, using their spines to entice the eye etc) is always part of my design mojo!

I'll have the whole thing transported to my place thanks!

Linda. xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...