.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's time to catch up -

I don't know everything about blogging, but I'm pretty sure that 2 posts in a year doesn't cut it.  That's changing today (and not just because this technically makes it 3).

ReclaimedWreckage.Blogspot.com is going to become the re-recycled home of all things DIY projects and RW updates.

Here's a sample of what's been going on...

Colorfest 2012

Skydiving

Sand Diving in Moab

Mexican Cruise with my sister Colleen

Boston's new "friend" Milo

I made this


Rose my Partner made out of inner tubes and vinyl records

I made this 2 :)

My Partner and our kids on the news wearing the Tutu's I made for them at the Susan G. Komen 5K

My first drawing in my first art class

Libby (My Jeep Liberty) broke 200,000 Miles...

...And started breaking down.  We fixed her, because that's what we do.  (More to come on changing your own brakes, rebuilding calipers, changing your oil, replacing spark plugs, and fixing the Ignition sensor in your steering column.)

Updated photo's of my latest products coming

The Small Traveler Hip Bag... for Example

My Getaway in Bear Lake

I have a QR Code now!!!  Go Ahead, scan it

Our getaway vehicle

Our family... if you look closely, there are 5!

I did a cleanse where I drank a few gallons of apple juice to support my sister Tammy.  I now hate Apple Juice.

School, Kids, Studio moving, Equipment failing, Vehicles breaking down, traveling... Still kicking ass


So there you have it.  From jumping out of planes and into a relationship the past several months has been amazing, and it's only going to get better from here.  Tomorrow I'll tell you more about that "Partner" I kept bringing up and our latest at home project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...