.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Dreamy and Opulent Apartment In St. Petersburg

In Winter time I find my interior design cravings leaning towards easy elegance, lots of fabric, softness, and anything that makes me feel cocooned in comfort. I just want to feel that warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you can hibernate away from the cold in a place you love to be.

I found these images of a wonderful St. Petersburg Apartment by Anton Valiev over on Fresh Home.





All images here on Fresh Home

I love its opulence and the swathes of fabric. I'm shivering through my dreary days over here in Aus, and these rooms would be lovely to come home to at the end of another rain and wind filled day.

That bed would be wonderful to snuggle up in and read a good book, and I can definitely see myself sitting at that desk and putting pen to paper.

Linda. xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...