.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Divine Dining Rooms: My guest post on SummerHouse's blog: Always Summer

I got the great honor of guest posting over at Always SummerSummerHouse's blog.  You can see it some of it below, but go to Always Summer to see the whole post.

I'd say that the dining room is probably the room I talk about the least. I major part of that is probably because I've never had a proper dining room, and because even after spending hours in the kitchen preparing a beautiful meal, you're likely to find me enjoying it curled up on the couch.

However, I'm coming to realize that now that we are looking for a home, I might actually have a real grown up dining room, and once I have kids we will not be dining on the sofa. Also, the up coming holidays are probably when dining rooms see the most action, so I've gathered up some dining rooms to inspire me and other dining room neglecters like myself to give it a little more attention. Your sofa will thank you!!

I wish I was genius enough to put together spaces like this... those benches with that wallpaper? Sublime.  I also think that's the closest to sofa-like one can get proper dining room seating! Oh, and did I mention those windows!?!



Okay.  Can we talk about that amazing gold chandelier?!?!  There is very little I wouldn't do for that chandelier....very. little.

See more...


1. via BHG, 2. via FLOR Blog, 3.  House of Fifty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...