.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Shopping : Decorations with Meaning


(reduced from £18 to £12.00)

This Sunday, along with most other homes in the UK, we will be putting up our Christmas tree....hoorah!! We have many decorations but every year I like to add just one or two more....not necessarily for the tree but some that I can place around our home on a table or mantelpiece.

These wonderful recycled paper Nativity sets caught my eye....
the one above is made in Vietnam by an organisation working with disadvantaged families.



Traidcraft's mission is "fighting poverty through trade" and it works throughout the world with women & their families, supporting them in trade & business and helping them transform their lives.

I can't think of a better cause to support, particularly at this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I work with Traidcraft, and I've noticed a couple of links on your site are broken. I can't find an email address to be able to contact you directly, but if you could email me at amy.cousins@silverbean.com I'd be happy to provide you with alternative Traidcraft links. I hope I hear from you soon but, until then, take care and happy new year! Best wishes, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I hope you're well. I'm just getting in touch to follow up on my previous message. Have you had a moment to look into this? Do let me know if you have any problems. I hope to hear from you soon.

    Kind regards,

    Amy Cousins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...