.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week-end Beauty....


Just sharing some of my favourite images from this week.

Last January I took place in the World's Biggest Juice Detox & this week I've been doing it again....
it's not always easy, I miss my morning coffee & tea but I feel great.

I've also been doing a little blog makeover....it's not quite finished yet, almost there.

I'm going to spend the remainder of my Saturday afternoon cooking....
I'm going to try the rosemary chicken lasagne featured below & am making a couple of other dishes, including Rachel Allen's fantastic lemon rosemary polenta cake.

I went to see "Quartet" this week....
it's a wonderful film, brilliant acting & set in the most beautiful house.

I'm looking forward to the Golden Globes tomorrow night & will be featuring some of my favourites gowns on Monday.

The Oscar nominations made interesting reading this week....
like many others, I though that Ben Affleck was absolutely robbed when he missed out on Best Actor & Best Director for "Argo", one of my favourite movies of 2012 by far.
  
Snow is forecast in London for Monday and most of next week, it's certainly cold enough for it!

Happy Week-end!!



Positano, Italy

Manhattan townhouse


....rosemary chicken lasagne 
via Feasting at Home, a fabulous new food blog that I discovered this week

inspiring spaces....still trying to finish off my home office corner, almost there


....one of my favourite photos taken by me last summer in Cap Ferrat, the south of France has the most wonderful light 

photo by Jen Huang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...