.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

devotional wednesday.

{source
  {source}


The hubs and I were discussing why we love music so much, good music, the other day. We were talking about how a good song can lift your spirits, take you to a memory, and overall make you feel good.
We got to talking about why is that? Why does music make you feel good?

The answer is simple we were made to worship. made to worship a present and living god.

For me...worship sets the tone for my attitude for service, worship works deep,it causes my spirit to stir. I never want to go through the motions during worship, b/c God doesn't want that, he wants me, wholeheartedly.          

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! psalm 95:1

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.   colossians 3:16

Next time your in worship go to him wholehearted with a spirit of thanksgiving, surrender to him, I know I will. 
I love to shout you name oh lord! /// I will not allow a rock to cry out in my place. 

what are your thoughts or questions about praise and worship music? do you enjoy it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...