.

Monday, January 14, 2013

birthday diy's

{ photo source + source  = innove }

I've got a birthday girl this week. 

I love birthdays. love. yours, mine, ...it doesn't really matter whose. 

Time to get the birthday planning started!

I have a board on pinterest just for party ideas.
I may or may not have a whole board just for cakes.

I love the idea for making tassel streamers click HERE for a diy tutorial.

How cute is this idea for serving donuts?

see oh happy day for a step by step on how to make your own pinata using a box.

click here for a list of places that give you freebies on your birthday. 

Elisabeth decide she wants an ice cream bar, just like this /who am I to argue with the birthday girl??


do you like birthdays?
p.s. any american girl  doll owner out there? I want to know are they really worth it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...