.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Looking At Some Gorgeous Cushions In A Friend's Home...

The other day I was absolutely drooling over a couple of cushions on the ByNord website. I must have deliberated for around half an hour before deciding to not buy them at the moment. I already have stacks upon stacks of cushions (need to clear some out), and I have other priorities at the moment so far as things for my home go.

But, boy oh boy, did those cushions look good! They have two of my favourite animals on them, and the photography is breath-taking.

Then, today, I skipped over to my friend Sacha's glorious blog and to my surprise (huge intake of breath when I saw them).... she has the EXACT cushions I was not so eloquently drooling over earlier.



WOW - love them!

Not to mention the rest of Sacha's beautiful and serene home. Her rooms are full of the most wonderful light and you can feel the calmness and serenity flowing from the images. A beautiful home to cocoon yourself in.... to sit by the fireside and read a good book.

Pop over to Sacha's blog for some more gorgeous photos of her home.

Linda. xox

--> Don't forget to read the comments... this is where some of the most interesting discussions and fab information is to be found!! The ones for this post have some great 'bookish' moments and some good talk about colour therapy!

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...