.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Interior Designer Lori Pepe - Lunché : Relaxed and Beautiful

The portfolio of Berkeley, CA interior designer Lori Pepe - Lunché evokes several adjectives: relaxed, unstuffy, warm, welcoming, and refreshing. All very good things. Here are a few of my favorite rooms by Lori.

White bedding...I think white bedding is my favorite.  I have lots of printed linens, but I always think my bedroom looks prettiest when my bed is done in all whites...


I adore this bathroom.  The cool slick marble contrasting with the branch sconces and decor is glamorous, but not too overt.



The small Berkeley kitchen below is full of cool storage solutions


How cool are those utensil holders?  I've never seen anything like them before.


Check out Lori's fab blog, Design Salon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...