.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Week-end!










coffee & ginger layer cake by Donna Hay




Yet another week has flown by....
it's already half-way through the term & we now - thankfully - have a week off to breathe, relax & catch up with ourselves.

We have plans for one day this week (heading for a fun day at Disney HQ....very exciting!)....
but for the rest of the time we are free from appointments, timetables, schedules & alarm clocks.

The clocks go back in Britain tonight, November is almost here, autumn is most definitely here....and Christmas magazines have started to arrive on my doorstep.

Tomorrow I'm off to Ikea to buy a couple of items to complete my new "office corner" and then I'll be hunkering down for hot chocolate & some family movie time. 

Happy Week-end!

The winner of the Shopbop $100 giftcard giveaway is
Fabulous Florida Mommy
please email me! 


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...