.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Blogging. I started it on a whim just for fun. Our kids are grown, our youngest is almost college age. My husband is in the investment field and is on the computer much of the time researching. I decided that I may as well find something to do on the computer too.   I started innocently as all bloggers must do by blogging about all the things I like, beautiful things...gardens, homes, food, travel, animals, books, art, handmade objects, etc. 

But as I discovered more and more blogs, I started to feel my content was just ho hum, without much of a strong voice. I am not really comfortable divulging much on the blog, talking about myself or my family and friends and I think this trait is really necessary for a good blog.  And I do not have a business to promote. So after about a year and a half of writing this blog, I am going to say goodbye to it and appreciate it for the fun that it was, an experiment in creativity. If you read the blog regularly, thank you! There are plenty of other blogs to discover on my sidebar that you would enjoy. I will leave the blog up for now because I cannot think of a reason not to. And if I am a commenter(is that a word?) on your blog, you will continue to hear from me!

Best wishes, Cindy

PS If you would like to still see snippets of our gardens throughout the year, you can friend me on my personal Facebook page, I will share the garden and my travels there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...