.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Divine Kitchens

I think kitchens can really tell a lot about a person. Do they cook a lot, are they messy or neat, modern or traditional, are they collectors or purgers..., etc.. Below are some lovelies I've pulled together...


I'm not usually a big fan of modern, but the rug and sheers adds softness.


Love the light fixtures, love the backsplash.  Kitchen tiles and flooring tile is really something that makes a huge impact and can't really be faked.  I'm sure when I'm lucky enough to design my dream kitchen, and floors, I'm going to try and look into every possible money saving option, like buying wholesale tile, click here for an example.

White is my favorite for cabinets.

Wow! 3 chandeliers, that wallpaper, that green island!  It all makes for one pretty and cheerful kitchen.

Sleek and efficient.



I don't think I've seen a kitchen with this much exposed brick.

Definitely the kitchen of a fun-loving, quirky chef.

What does your kitchen say about you?

1. Rue Mag,  2 - 4.  BHG, 6. House Beautiful, 7. Coco & Kelly  5., 8. Desire to Inspire

*disclosure: this post is in partnership with prosourcefloors.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...