.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This Kitchen Is Incredible...

This kitchen is amazing!

Found on Coco and Kelly via Dust Jacket Attic and Nicety (and designed by Deulonder), the photos of this kitchen have been stashed in my 'I'm Going To Have One Of These In My Home One Day' file.









I love the way the eating area is its own nook with the kitchen and store room/open pantry backing on to it and around it. (I couldn't fill that pantry with jars, but I'm sure some books would end up in there - lol.)

And, the storage..... oh. my. goodness. Unbelievable. (Although as Bobbi has pointed out in her comment, quite probably beyond most people on planet earth!) Click through and have a look at the whole thing here.

I love the darker trim (it's on the light shade too), the soothing feel of it, the layout, the colour palette, the naturalness of it.... I think I love everything about it with the exception that it does feel a little too 'hotel' like. I'd like it better if the table weren't so immaculately and precisely laid out I think.

This is the most excited I think I've ever been over a room where you cook and clean up (I'm not a huge fan of cooking..... I can cook, I just don't like to!)

What do you think?

Drool material or overkill?

Linda. xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...