.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

ignorance is bliss.






{ source: twisted twig

ignorance is bliss ~ Thomas Gray

yep ignorance is bliss...

Hubs, I could have done with out knowing THESE (don't look...don't do it!) gross worms are on our tomato plants... seriously gross...looks like I'll be letting Jude pick all the tomatoes from now on :)

Panera Bread, I could have done with out knowing how many calories we in your everything bagel ... I was perfectly happy thinking it was around 300. 

Do you know when Ignorance is not bliss? When you threaten to lock your children in chokey while shopping at the store...Hello, I dont actually have a chokey...but if I did...just kidding. It is from the book Matilda...do people not read anymore? 


p.s. how unbelievably amazing are those letters?!?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...