.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Home Libraries, Nooks, and Reading Corners....

Are you ready for this?

Over on Houzz (one of my favourite sites ever), I've compiled an idea-book of photos showcasing libraries, books, shelving, and nooks great for curling up and reading a good book in.

You all know how important having books around my home is for me, and how much importance I place on their presence, so this idea-book was an absolute pleasure to collate.

There's over 70 photos in the complete idea book, but the slide show below lets you see a mere 20 of them, so click through here to see the rest!

A feast of bookish joy awaits!


You can find lots of interesting interior pics and ideas over at Houzz.

Between that site and Pinterest, I can disappear for a whole afternoon before I know what's happened.

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...