.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Need to get away? Beautiful Vacation homes and hotels...

I am going on vacation to the Outer Banks on Sunday, and I couldn't be more excited.  It's been two years since I've had a vacation and the beaches of North Carolina are my favorite.  Though, I wouldn't mind staying at any of these gorgeous destinations either...

This might be heaven


2 above, Ratua Private Island, Vanuatu Archipelago, South Pacific


Casa Talia, Modica, Sicily, Italy




2 above, Mesagne, Puglia, Italy

This might also be heaven


2 above Uxua Casa Hotelin Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil


Kenoa Beach Spa and Resort in Barra de Sao Miguel, Alagoas, Brazil


White Villa in Pyrgos Kallistis, Santorini, Greece

Oia Villa I in Santorini, Greece All of these destinations and many more are from Welcome Beyond luxury vacation rentals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...