.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

letters from harvey.


Dear Dad (aka hubs) 

I am sorry I mistook that lightbulb in your hand for food, I honestly thought you were bring me a treat. I am also sorry for dunking my head in water and then shaking it right by yours. I though changing a light bulb looked liked hard work and maybe you needed a cool down.?

While I am apologizing. Tell mom I'm sorry for eating another book. I heard you guys talking about how you wished I was a tad bit smarter...so I thought I would gain some knowledge. Apparently eating a book is not the same as reading one. 

Note to self: eating books is frowned upon in this house.

Hey remember that time when I was a puppy and I dug a hole through the drywall in the garage and then tunneled my way through the wall? I then proceed to take down all the garland and christmas lights on the banister... yeahhhhh good times. good times. 


Anyhoo... If you get some free time today I would love to sit on your lap and snuggle...I will pencil you in ... around 6-ish...? I'll be waiting! 

Love, 
Harvey. 

p.s. Hutch says hi. He is to busy being perfect to write you a letter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...