.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Beautiful Apartment In Stockholm..... I Think I Like White After All!


I'm not a huge lover of interiors with lots of white.... but every now and then I almost fall in love with one.

I can certainly see (and feel - which is more important) myself in this one. I get a great vibe from it, and I can imagine what the air and the space would feel like if I was in it. It draws me to it, and that's how I know I really love a room or a house.

This home is an apartment in Stockholm, and it looks like it is the epitome of Swedish style!

The shelving in the living room is glorious isn't it?!










All images found on Fresh Home via Skeppsolmen

The whole place beams with harmony. I could find peace there I think.

What do you think?

Linda. xox

P.S. Remember to enter my lovely cushion give-away. The cushion cover featured (see below) would look perfect in the rooms above I reckon!


******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...