.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Just Wanna Be Here......

My absolute love of unusual wooden, textured, accessories/furniture (I'm staring at that table), and old books that feel like they've lived a life of their own means I REALLY want to be in this space.


The big chunky woodwork behind.... the trees (oh how I love trees) in the surroundings.... I could get lost on that porch for unlimited amounts of time.

Peace personified for me.

And, the cushions are pretty darn amazing too.

I found the image on Greige Design.... a lovely new blog to add to my faves list!

Linda. xox

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...