.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The King's Speech & My Favorite Space.

Finally I got the opportunity to watch the well known "King's Speech". Of course the plot, the actresses and actors were my key of interest, though I must say the scenarios were a big curiosity in my imagination.

British movies are always very truthful when in comes to settings. They recreate all that English decadence pretty well - the energy, colors and textures are very touchable.

Lionel's "Consultation Room" is my favorite space in the movie, actually more than the castle. It is a great example of what I want to have in my future apartment: glass roof, wooden panels, wooden floors, big windows and textured walls.

Do you already live in the space you have once imaged?

I wander how many stories a space like this can tell us.

Here's another British decadent and beautiful space:
The Rough Luxe Hotel
Rough Choice

Movies with luxurious interiors:
James Bond and Coco Before Chanel

Photos are movie print screens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...