.

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Revised Life List

I don't like the phrase "bucket List".... I think it's completely impractical. By the time I'm ready to "kick the bucket" I plan on being so old that I won't be able to kick anymore...... anyway... here's my list:


1. Go shopping in Milan
2. Have a store in New York carry my work
3. Learn French
4. Play the guitar
5. Pay off all my debt
6. Move to Salt Lake and get my own house with a yard
7. Get Boston in break dancing classes
8. Do a belly dance performance
9. Take pole fitness classes
10. Write everyday for a year
11. Join a yoga studio and go over twice a week
12. Learn Italian
13. Ride a gondola in Venice
14. Start a shelter for women running from violent relationships
15. Publish a book
16. Launch a childrens line and have it available in 10 stores
17. Launch a womens ready-to-wear line
18. launch a housewares line
19. Have my accessory line available in 10 stores
20. Have my accessory line available in 20 stores
21. Go skydiving
22. Lead climb
23. Win a design competition
24. sell at a retail trade show
25. Have an out-of-my-house studio
26. Own a loft
27. Buy a white Harley
28. Visit Quebec
30. Graduate school
31. Move to Portland or Seattle to continue school
32. Go to Bora Bora and stay in a little cabin on the beach
33. Have my work featured in 5 museums
34. Go hang-gliding
35. Travel to London
36. Drink beer at a Pub in Ireland
37. Write everyday in my blog for a month
38. Open a coffee shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...