.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Study Of 'The Study'! Some Beautiful Rooms To Admire...

I'm in a bit of a 'studious' mood today.... and this little collection of office/study photos is a great example of how different people work best in different surrounds.

Whatever gets your creative/work juices flowing is what's best to have around you. For some, minimalism helps calm their mind and create focus, whilst others need colour and comfort to settle in and let loose on their workload.










I tend to feel the need to be cocooned in my work space so everything else becomes 'stuff' on the outside of my little world, and therefore doesn't get in the way and distract me. To that end I love lots of texture, fabric and richer colours where possible.

What do you need to work/create best?

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...