.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loving & Living Architecture #1.

Stavanger, the 4th biggest city in Norway on the west coast, is a place to visit if you love interior design shops and architecture.

Mainly traditional Norwegian architecture, there are outstanding contemporary buildings which underline very well the city's young generation, although if I was living here I would definitely chose to live in these gorgeous white houses with detailed roofs and wooden stairs.

Welcoming parks and trees, the public space feels it belongs to everyone.


When I passed by this building I could not stop wondering how the interiors are. So, I imagined eclectic spaces with a comfy and super big sofas, details in bold colors, very light grey on the background and lots of my favorite stool by Fernando BrizĂ­o.
Today I'm in Haugesund getting ready to go to Bergen tomorrow, where I hope to have some time to take a few pictures to show you notes on interiors and architecture.

God natt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...