.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I finally enrolled in Design School!!!!


Well, today was an eventful day. Besides finding the baby a preschool, getting interviewed to be my home owners association vice president, and attempting to whip out ten belts simultaneously, I finally enrolled in design school!

Most of you don't know this but I've actually never been taught to sew. I can't follow a pattern, don't know what "interfacing" or "basting" are, and can't tell the difference between an industrial or tailoring machine. But I like to think that I'm to creative for directions anyway. What I lack in instruction I make up for in sheer luck and ingenuity. haha.

But I can't tell you how excited I am to finally take sewing classes, pattern making classes, and meet people with the same interests as me. I've been to cooped up in my house of rubber tubes that I haven't taken a minute to breathe and really get to know fellow designers. Hopefully school is everything I hope it will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...