.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Day : A Little Love


I don't believe that you need to have just one day a year on which you must tell someone you love them....every day can be that day!

But it can be fun to do something special on Valentine's Day, I also love to something for my children too....heart shaped pancakes, little treats etc.

Not On The High Street is a favourite of mine for all kinds of gifts....
I love their prints & they always have such lovely handmade & personalised cards.
All of the cards I have included in this post are from their website. 
   

personalised map heart card

personalised "days I have loved you" card

"i love you" card

"you are the bees knees" card

"from here to eternity" card


"to the moon & back" personalised card



Notonthehighstreet.com

1 comments:

  1. Impressive Post. Everyone waiting for up coming New Year and up coming event Christmas and Valentine's Day also so if anyone need a huge amount of products related to any events simply visit Online personalized Gift's Shop for best sale Online .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...