.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Beauty News : Lanolips



I have to confess to not having heard of Lanolips before this week. 
But what a great find it has been....perfect timing for the cold weather London is having right now.

Lanolips was the inspiration of creator Kirsten Carriol who spent her childhood growing up on a sheep farm in South Australia. 
She set out to create a totally natural ultra-pure lanolin lip ointment - lanolin being the natural substance taken from freshly shorn sheep's wool.

She wanted something that gave great moisturisation with a glossy finish but still remained natural.

And so Lanolips was born.

I have been trying out their "101 Ointment" - £10.99
a "multi-purpose" ointment, according to their website, which can be used on lips, nails or dry skin.
It's a beautifully smooth ointment or balm which when applied in the morning still kept my lips feeling soft until at least the afternoon.



This is a very rich & intensive hand cream which also contains shea butter, cocoa seed butter, rose oil, Vitamin E and antioxidants.

I have to say first of all that rose is not usually my first choice of scent BUT this hand cream is fantastic, I honestly can't stop applying it! 
The rose scent is delicate and warm, it's just lovely.

My hands are often very dry and particularly so this time of year....
I always carry hand cream with me but pretty much resign myself to dry hands during the winter.

There is something very comforting about this intensive cream....
I've been using it during the day & at night ie, all the time! 
After just a few days, my hands are definitely softer.
Like the ointment above, it can also be used on dry skin anywhere.



Lanolips has a range of body, hand & nail and lip products, all of which can be seen here .
All products contain the world's finest lanolin, are dermatalogically tested & are animal cruelty free.

In the UK, Lanolips products are available from Victoria Health stores and selected Boots & Waitrose stores.
All products are available worldwide from their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...